So my flat was fine! Was fine, but now isn’t!
Since having Isla, and being more aware of the environments we put her in, I can’t help but feel that the flat is too dingy and too dark! So I have started looking for a new property- even though we can’t technically move for 6 months.
I am being very particular this time round and here is my list of must haves;
- Must be light! We should not have to use special ‘daylight’ bulbs, to feel as if we are not in a cave.
- Must have hard floor and not carpet, unless carpet is black! We do not do well with light coloured carpets.
- Must have a garden! Everyone else has garden parties with Prosecco and BBQ- Why can’t I?
- Must have 3 bedrooms.
- Must have a separate kitchen to lounge. Im done with the Modern look- lets take it back old school!
- Kitchen to be bigger than lounge.
- Must have off road parking.
- Must have nice neighbours.
Not being too demanding, but I really don’t want to move for a while.
My good friend Rafa, is the reason I have such bad house envy at the moment. Look at this stunning view…..
Only 6 more months…..